Week 9

This week I started my production phase of my project.

As I wanted to create a prototype of my student budgeting app, I found a website called ‘Invisige’ that allows you to make working prototypes of an application.

To make this app work well, I designed the pages in InDesign and transferred them over. This process took a considerable amount of time, considering I wanted every aspect to be appealing to both sexes and to be informative and helpful.

The rest of this week was dedicated to making sure my app looked presentable.

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s